return to the synopsis

The church of Casteil...

Simple oratory built in XVième century, it was increased with XVIIième before becoming church parochial after secularization. It compose of a single nave giving access to the apse power station. Dedicated To Saint Martin, it preserve the white marble tombs of Guifred and of its second wife, realized in 1332. Some statues out of wooden painted and gilded decorate this modest building eglise paroissiale
Wing left                                      Central nave                               Right wing



__________return to the synopsis__________